Solving Lead Problems in Louisiana
Lead is a highly toxic metal and it is all around New Orleans. Lead was used for many years in paints and other products found in and around our homes. Lead-based paint and lead contaminated dust are the main sources of exposure for lead in U.S. children. Lead-based paints were banned for use in housing in 1978. There is a good chance that any home, building, school or day care center built before 1978 contains some lead paint.
One million children are affected by lead poisoning, but when you know what to look for and what to do, lead poisoning is entirely preventable.
That is where Sunshine Home Inspection, LLC can help. Our owner has a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science and a Master’s Degree in Meteorology so our home inspectors are well versed in this science. We can test anything in your home for lead. We send off our sample to a lab and you get back a scientific report.